- How to effectively initiate and plan a marketing project
- How to build a team and foster collaboration and performance
- The approach, tools and techniques for breaking down a project into its logical steps, and scheduling it
- Improved overall know-how for marketing project management
- Techniques to help you become a more effective marketing project manager
- A project management approach for real-world usage as an emergent marketing project management leader and/or team player in your own organization
You Will Benefit From:
- Marketing managers and brand managers
- Agency account management professionals
- Brand communications specialists
- Entry to Mid-level managers
Rich Content & Partner at Branderos
Richard Toker is a fixture in the Canadian marketing scene. He’s been a leader inside blue-chip advertising agencies and he worked client-side as a Director of Marketing at Rogers.
Richard is a solution focused facilitator, trainer, and marketing consultant. For the past ten years Richard has worked with a variety of clients to help them make progress with challenging changes and to help develop their management skills.
As a boutique agency founder at Branderos he brings insight in consumer and B2B marketing from experience on brands such as Recipe Unlimited (East Side Mario's, Harvey's, Kelsey’s, Milestones & Swiss Chalet), American Express, CAA, CBC, HP, IBM, HSBC, Pitney Bowes, Fuji, Goodyear, Lexus, Bell, Rogers, Telus, Ontario Lottery, Scotiabank and SIR Corp (Canyon Creek, Jack Astor’s, Scaddabush).
Prior to starting his own practice in 2008, Richard was Director, Direct & Digital Marketing at Rogers Communications. And prior to that, Richard spent almost 20 years in the advertising business at Ogilvy & Mather, McCann Erickson, Cossette, Draft, and Bimm.