- Explain the essential processes, tools and frameworks required to manage the marketing function of an organization.
- Specify objectives for a marketing plan to guide the fulfillment of business goals.
Analyze target markets using appropriate methods and tools to identify audience segments and determine consumer behaviours and insights.
- Examine how various marketing tools can be used to develop and support a brand’s identity, voice and tone.
- Describe how emerging technological innovations and societal shifts impact the marketing industry in Canada.
Marketers who have applied for and been accepted into the Chartered Marketer program by meeting the eligibility requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited Canadian university or college with a 2- or 3-year diploma or degree.
- Completion of at least 1 marketing and 1 business course.
- 1 year of Canadian work experience in a marketing role.
- To cancel, a learner will select ‘credit request’ in MyBillings and select ‘refund’.
- Cancellations made greater than 14 calendar days prior to the course start date will not be penalized. A refund will be issued in full.
- Cancellations made with 14 or fewer calendar days prior to the course start date will be processed with a 50% administration fee deducted.
- No refunds past course start date.
- Refunds will be issued to the source of payment
In the Event of Program Cancellation
- We cannot always secure the minimum number of required participants to run each session. Program fees will be either credited or fully refunded in the event of a course cancellation at the discretion of the learner.
- We take great pride in our programs and will do the utmost to make your experience with us both valuable and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
STIKEMAN ELLIOTT LLP
George Brown College - Centre for Business
City of Mississauga
Smith School of Business- Queen's University
The Co-operators Group Ltd.
TD Bank Group