- Explain the critical outcomes and execution paths included in the development of a creative campaign
- Craft a story using diverse media that appeals to a target audience and supports business goals
- Plan the development of campaign creative by multiple teams relying on the direction provided by the project brief
- Evaluate and deliver a successful creative pitch
- Plan the resources required to support the execution of a creative campaign across all stages
- Create a campaign success evaluation strategy
Open to participants in the Chartered Marketer program who have successfully completed Applied Marketing Core 2 and those applying for advanced standing who hold the Certified Marketing Specialist Designation.
- To cancel, a learner will select ‘credit request’ in MyBillings and select ‘refund’.
- Cancellations made greater than 14 calendar days prior to the course start date will not be penalized. A refund will be issued in full.
- Cancellations made with 14 or fewer calendar days prior to the course start date will be processed with a 50% administration fee deducted.
- No refunds past course start date.
- Refunds will be issued to the source of payment
In the Event of Program Cancellation
- We cannot always secure the minimum number of required participants to run each session. Program fees will be either credited or fully refunded in the event of a course cancellation at the discretion of the learner.
- We take great pride in our programs and will do the utmost to make your experience with us both valuable and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.