By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the requirements for creative briefs in different verticals while harnessing storytelling for effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyze creative elements in marketing campaigns.
- Recognize key campaign components, understand the roles of different creative teams, and create narratives aligning imagery and messages across various media.
- Grasp the importance of user testing, evaluating media efficacy for target audiences, and adapt approaches to refine marketing strategies.
- Interaction with marketing experts
- Latest technologies
- Discussion boards for collaboration
- Technical Support
- No travel time
- Interactive learning experience
- The ability to network and connect with other practicing marketers
- Successful completion of this course counts towards your CM designation requirement
- Certificate upon successful completion of all course requirements
CMA’s Creative Elements of Marketing course consists of course content, videos, interactive activities and discussion boards. Throughout the 12-week course learners will be required to complete graded assignments which may include posting to a discussion board, completing short exercises and or project(s). Learners will have the opportunity to engage with fellow learners and to ask direct questions to the instructors.
The following is a general outline of the course content:
- Introduction to Creative Elements of Marketing
- Compare creative briefs in different verticals.
- Explain the creative process arc.
- Define storytelling and its value to your target audience.
- Identify storytelling elements that are compelling to your target audience.
- Combine a media mix that effectively supports a campaign message for a defined target audience.
- Identify the critical components of campaign creative.
- Explain how different creative teams contribute to campaign creative.
- Construct a meaningful story that aligns imagery and message across a media mix.
- Describe strategies to deliver a successful creative pitch.
- Prepare constructive feedback in preparation for delivering a creative pitch.
- Explain the importance of user testing in assessing media efficacy.
- Evaluate approaches to media testing.
- Evaluate predicted media efficacy for target audiences by applying user test results.
- Explain the importance of market research.
- Contrast the value of testing versus market research.
- Discuss the future of market research.
- Assess the feasibility of campaign tactics based on pricing, predicted impact, and business objectives.
- Assess the value of project management to your campaign execution.
- Design an internal campaign communication and advocacy plan.
- Identify key performance indicators and success measures for a creative campaign.
- Identify technology, processes, and people required to effectively launching a creative campaign.
- Construct a campaign data collection and evaluation strategy.
- Manage customer acquisition at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Support sales activities generated by campaign tactics.
- Facilitate a campaign debrief to measure and analyze successes and failures.
Individuals must have at least one year of experience in a marketing-related role to take this course. Learners must achieve a final overall grade of 65% in order to qualify for a certificate pass and have the course count towards their requirements for the CM designation.
The time required for the course will vary depending on your learning style, learners are likely to invest 6 - 8 hours per week on average. Graded assignments may include posting to a discussion board, completing short exercises and or project(s).
- To cancel, a learner will select ‘credit request’ in MyBillings and select ‘refund’.
- Cancellations made greater than 14 calendar days prior to the course start date will not be penalized. A refund will be issued in full.
- Cancellations made with 14 or fewer calendar days prior to the course start date will be processed with a 50% administration fee deducted.
- No refunds past course start date.
- Refunds will be issued to the source of payment
In the Event of Program Cancellation
- We cannot always secure the minimum number of required participants to run each session. Program fees will be either credited or fully refunded in the event of a course cancellation at the discretion of the learner.
- We take great pride in our programs and will do the utmost to make your experience with us both valuable and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.