- The cutting-edge AI trends and technologies that are set to dominate 2024.
- The power of AI in enhancing user engagement, satisfaction, and brand loyalty.
- Best practices for integrating AI into your social media marketing workflow.
- Techniques to create targeted marketing campaigns using AI.
- Challenges and limitations of integrating AI-based tools in social media strategy.
- Interactive exercises and cutting-edge AI technological insights.
- Industry examples to demonstrate real-world applications of AI in social media marketing.
- Invaluable reference material and resources to support your ongoing learning.
- Expert insights and guidance from industry-leading facilitator, Emily Baillie.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded marketing professionals.
- A forward-thinking mindset that will position you for success in the ever-evolving world of marketing.
- This training is suited for marketing practitioners of all levels of experience who are looking to expand their skillset and plan for a future of AI-enhanced social media marketing.
- Small businesses, large companies and non-profits organizations are welcome to attend.
Emily Baillie is a digital marketing & AI consultant, trainer, speaker and professor. With over 15 years of experience in the marketing sector, she has worked with large and small brands across various sectors including GlaxoSmithKline, Bruce County Economic Development, Adoption Council of Ontario, and Orillia & Lake Country Tourism. Emily has a passion for leveraging tech and AI trends.
Through her business Compass Content Marketing she provides content marketing strategy advisory services and leads custom-tailored social media and communications workshops and training for organizations.
She is a Chartered Marketer and a Panel Judge in the annual CMA marketing awards.
She holds a BA in Communications from Wilfrid Laurier University and a Certificate in Strategic Marketing from the University of Toronto.
With a strong background in social media marketing, digital strategy, and entrepreneurship, Emily is well-equipped to guide digital marketing professionals in harnessing the power of AI to boost their marketing performance.
Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
Digital Marketing & AI Consultant, Trainer, Speaker and Professor