- Prompting Basics: the fundamentals of creating good prompts
- Prompting Frameworks & Approaches: Key frameworks for more sophisticated prompting Chain of thought, tree of thought, and reflection.
- ChatGPT Plus Advanced Functions: Custom Instructions, Plugins, Advanced Data Analysis
- Interactive demonstrations of different prompt techniques
- Hands on opportunity to follow along with your own prompt (with a ChatGPT account)
- A leave behind prompt library covering the techniques discussed
- Marketers of any level with a basic understanding of ChatGPT and prompting
- Access to the free or plus version of ChatGPT is preferable in order to put into practice what we learn.
Karla Congson is CEO and founder of OpenGravity a marketing agency based in Toronto, serving enterprise clients such as Sun Life Financial, Scotiabank, Deloitte, the Co-operators, the Canadian Medical Association, Staples and Nokia. She brings over two decades of marketing and strategy experience and her work has included business leadership and general management of top global and domestic brands, customer insights & analytics, brand strategy, client experience design and integrated marketing.
In her previous role as Chief Marketing Officer at Dundee Corporation, Karla was responsible for driving customer experience, innovation and brand strategy for a high net worth platform. In 2017, she was part of the founding team that brought Singularity University to Canada through the first SingularityU national conference. Karla has also held the roles of Executive Strategy Director & Managing Director at Mirum Agency, one of Canada’s largest digital marketing agencies and as Executive Vice President at WPP/Young & Rubicam Canada, Karla was responsible for country leadership of the Ford of Canada business spanning multiple marketing agencies. Prior to this Karla was the Vice-President Marketing at AIM Trimark, responsible for domestic brand and marketing leadership. In this capacity she also led a significant global brand strategy and architecture project for Invesco, the parent brand for AIM Trimark, leading to the global rollout of the Invesco masterbrand.
Karla has been building an AI-infused team within her own organization and has led Generative AI education sessions for organizations such as the TMX (Toronto Stock Exchange), the CMA and the UK Women Founders Group.
Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
CEO and Founder