Developed by marketers for marketers
Join us and learn from marketing experts who offer relevant industry examples with the latest information and best practices. Our online training feature various engagement opportunities designed to illustrate concepts and encourage participation.
Join us at our next CMA Training and expand your marketing knowledge. All training available online.
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion for Marketers: Develop strategies based on fundamental societal values of how DE&I impacts both organizations and marketers in this three-part training series. Enroll in one part or complete all three at a discounted price.
- Fostering Loyalty and Customer Engagement: Explore a variety of opportunities to grow customer loyalty using relevant examples to bring the thinking to life.
- Financial Measurement for Marketers: Identify the key financial statements impacted by marketing as well as the key performance indicators used to assess a company’s financial health.
- Social Media Marketing: Expand your digital success with key strategies for both organic and paid social media campaigns in this two-part training series. Enrol in one part or complete both at a discounted price.
- Communications Writing: Improve your writing techniques and style for effective communication and engagement.
- Paid Acquisition Strategies: Learn how to evaluate and enhance your paid acquisition campaigns including social, search and display, affiliate marketing, and more.
- Making Informed Marketing Decisions: Dissect and gain clarity on past marketing strategies and adopt new processes for decision making.
- Creative Strategic Thinking: Recognize and overcome obstacles to creativity, learn creative tools to help address everyday business challenges.
- CASL Essentials for Marketers: Tackle real-world compliance case studies through an extensive review of CASL rules.
- Content Marketing: Finesse your content marketing campaigns through focused messaging and tactics designed to attract and retain a defined audience.
Ready to register?
Scroll below or search our Event Calendar for the CMA Training that interests you by selecting ‘Learning’. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register.
Interesting in collaborating on a training with us?
Are you a specialized marketing expert interested in sharing your experience and breadth of knowledge? Submit a proposal to us for consideration!Submit Proposal
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
The stronger our presentation skills, the greater our success in delivering messages to our friends, colleagues, and clients.
Inclusion and belonging are now well established at the forefront of organizations’ business strategies and cultures, but what does this mean for marketers?
This introductory training will provide an overview of the key aspects of Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL) and privacy rules that all marketers need to know.
Tackle frequently encountered and challenging CASL and privacy compliance case studies under the guidance of experts.
Many people think they’re not creative because they don’t paint or write or act or sing. The truth is all of us can access creative thinking capabilities that can unleash the power of creativity.