Build your expertise
Developed by marketers for marketers
Join us to learn from marketing experts. These proven trainers are leaders in their field and on the latest in marketing. Our online trainings includes timely industry case studies and examples, combined with industry best practices, and features a number of engagement opportunities designed to illustrate concepts and provide practical ways to engage and apply your new knowledge.
Make it a team event and save.
When five colleagues in your company register for the same CMA training, your sixth colleague can register for free.
Join us at our next CMA Training and expand your marketing knowledge. All training available online.
- Fostering Loyalty and Customer Engagement: Explore a variety of opportunities to grow customer loyalty using relevant examples to bring the thinking to life.
- Financial Measurement for Marketers: Identify the key financial statements impacted by marketing as well as the key performance indicators used to assess a company’s financial health.
- Communications Writing: Improve your writing techniques and style for effective communication and engagement.
- Paid Acquisition Strategies: Learn how to evaluate and enhance your paid acquisition campaigns including social, search and display, affiliate marketing, and more.
- Creative Strategic Thinking: Recognize and overcome obstacles to creativity, learn creative tools to help address everyday business challenges.
- CASL Essentials for Marketers: Tackle real-world compliance case studies through an extensive review of CASL rules.
- Content Marketing: Finesse your content marketing campaigns through focused messaging and tactics designed to attract and retain a defined audience.
Ready to register?
Scroll below or search our Event Calendar for the CMA Training that interests you by selecting ‘Learning’. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register.
CMA offers special rates for groups of 6 or more. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of group rates. Note: for group rates to apply, all registrations must be completed at the same time.
Customize your training
The CMA will design, develop, and deliver classes and program for the unique training needs of your business. Learn more.
Group rates: CMA offers special rates for groups of 6 or more. Please reach out to email@example.com to take advantage of group rates. Note: for group rates to apply, all registrations must be completed at the same time.
Interesting in collaborating on a training with us?
Are you a specialized marketing expert interested in sharing your experience and breadth of knowledge? Submit a proposal to us for consideration!Submit Proposal
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
Welcome to a glimpse of marketing's future.
Learn how to harness the power of cutting-edge AI tools and techniques to create powerful, data-driven marketing plans that resonate with your audience.
In this training, Joel Sears, President of WriteUp, will help you take your copywriting art to a higher level, so you can produce bolder marketing that drives your message home with more flair, conviction, and humanity.
By harnessing the power of images and data visualization, marketers can quickly and effectively communicate the intended message, and tap into their audience both rationally and emotionally.
In a world of loyalty programs, we are hard-pressed to find ones that stand out. Join us to unlock the true potential of personalization and AI in customer engagement.
This training provides individuals and teams with a base level of project organization skills, best practices, and program management methods to expertly implement marketing projects and tasks.
Content Marketing answers your audience’s questions, helps you build trust, develops long-term relationships, and improves conversions while generating leads. Is there anything it can’t do? There has never been a better time to invest – learn how to develop and execute a powerful content marketing strategy.