Developed by marketers for marketers
Join us and learn from marketing experts who offer relevant industry examples with the latest information and best practices. Our online training feature various engagement opportunities designed to illustrate concepts and encourage participation.
Join us at our next CMA Training and expand your marketing knowledge. All training available online.
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion for Marketers: Develop strategies based on fundamental societal values of how DE&I impacts both organizations and marketers in this three-part training series. Enroll in one part or complete all three at a discounted price.
- Fostering Loyalty and Customer Engagement: Explore a variety of opportunities to grow customer loyalty using relevant examples to bring the thinking to life.
- Financial Measurement for Marketers: Identify the key financial statements impacted by marketing as well as the key performance indicators used to assess a company’s financial health.
- Social Media Marketing: Expand your digital success with key strategies for both organic and paid social media campaigns in this two-part training series. Enrol in one part or complete both at a discounted price.
- Communications Writing: Improve your writing techniques and style for effective communication and engagement.
- Paid Acquisition Strategies: Learn how to evaluate and enhance your paid acquisition campaigns including social, search and display, affiliate marketing, and more.
- Making Informed Marketing Decisions: Dissect and gain clarity on past marketing strategies and adopt new processes for decision making.
- Creative Strategic Thinking: Recognize and overcome obstacles to creativity, learn creative tools to help address everyday business challenges.
- CASL Essentials for Marketers: Tackle real-world compliance case studies through an extensive review of CASL rules.
- Content Marketing: Finesse your content marketing campaigns through focused messaging and tactics designed to attract and retain a defined audience.
Ready to register?
Scroll below or search our Event Calendar for the CMA Training that interests you by selecting ‘Learning’. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register.
Interesting in collaborating on a training with us?
Are you a specialized marketing expert interested in sharing your experience and breadth of knowledge? Submit a proposal to us for consideration!Submit Proposal
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
Fostering Loyalty and Customer Engagement
Uncover how to emphasize customer relationships and create strong customer engagement in the midst of digital innovation and the marketing mix with Vicki Waschkowski, Marketing Leader, Instructor, Speaker.
Perfect Pitch - Everything's a pitch. Make yours win.
Perfect Pitch is the workshop dedicated to turning your pitches into wins. Join Joel Sears as he shares what makes a great pitch and teaches you how to structure a pitch for maximum impact.
Best Practices in Writing for Google Optimization
Learn how to better understand the influence of Google's new algorithm and position your brand so that it acts as a trusted information source on Google.
Creative Strategic Thinking
We hear a lot about the importance of critical thinking but much less about creative thinking. With increasing complexity, uncertainty, and change in our lives – and the rise of AI and automation – the need to embrace human creativity to solve challenges has never been more important.
Building a Decision-Driven Marketing Team
Want to design a decision-driven marketing team focused on growth and client success? Join Ruben Ugarte as he discusses how to optimize decision making across teams and individuals.
Taking Your Email Marketing to the Next Level
Email marketing is one of the most dependable digital vehicles. Join Geoff Linton MBA, CM, to learn how to benchmark your email campaign and enhance your email strategy.
Content Marketing answers your audience’s questions, helps you build trust, develops long-term relationships, and improves conversions while generating leads. Is there anything it can’t do? There has never been a better time to invest – learn how to develop and execute a powerful content marketing strategy.