Build your expertise
Developed by marketers for marketers
Join us to learn from marketing experts. These proven trainers are leaders in their field and on the latest in marketing. Our online trainings includes timely industry case studies and examples, combined with industry best practices, and features a number of engagement opportunities designed to illustrate concepts and provide practical ways to engage and apply your new knowledge.
Make it a team event and save.
When five colleagues in your company register for the same CMA training, your sixth colleague can register for free.
Join us at our next CMA Training and expand your marketing knowledge. All training available online.
- Social Media and AI: Experience the future of social media marketing where we unravel the dynamic fusion of Social Media and AI, set to redefine the landscape of brand engagement.
- Responsible Marketing, Navigating ESG: Put sustainability into practice, start using 3 tools that can help you tackle the tidal wave of new customer, employee, investor and banker sustainability “ESG asks.
- The Psychology of Persuasion for Impactful Sales and Marketing: Beyond the high level frameworks many are trained on, there are many tactical skills we can leverage to improve our outcomes particularly in sales and marketing.
- Achieving Business Success Through Brand Identity: Learn to leverage your distinctive brand identity to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Data Visualization and Storytelling: If you feel your presentations fall flat, or your reports lack flair, this session will provide you with guidelines and considerations that leave a lasting effect on your audience, and help you stand out.
- Generative AI and the Future of Marketing: Ever wondered how creativity can be algorithmic? How programming can be predictive? How leadership can be AI-infused? Welcome to a glimpse of marketing's future.
- Communications Writing: Improve your writing techniques and style for effective communication and engagement.
- Paid Acquisition Strategies: Learn how to evaluate and enhance your paid acquisition campaigns including social, search and display, affiliate marketing, and more.
- Creative Strategic Thinking: Recognize and overcome obstacles to creativity, learn creative tools to help address everyday business challenges.
- CASL Essentials for Marketers: Tackle real-world compliance case studies through an extensive review of CASL rules.
- Content Marketing: Finesse your content marketing campaigns through focused messaging and tactics designed to attract and retain a defined audience.
Ready to register?
Scroll below or search our Event Calendar for the CMA Training that interests you by selecting ‘Learning’. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register.
CMA offers special rates for groups of 6 or more. Please reach out to email@example.com to take advantage of group rates. Note: for group rates to apply, all registrations must be completed at the same time.
Customize your training
The CMA will design, develop, and deliver classes and program for the unique training needs of your business. Learn more.
Group rates: CMA offers special rates for groups of 6 or more. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of group rates. Note: for group rates to apply, all registrations must be completed at the same time.
Interesting in collaborating on a training with us?
Are you a specialized marketing expert interested in sharing your experience and breadth of knowledge? Submit a proposal to us for consideration!Submit Proposal
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
This self-paced course is a must in today’s rapidly changing technological landscape.
We hear a lot about the importance of critical thinking but much less about creative thinking. With increasing complexity, uncertainty, and change in our lives – and the rise of AI and automation – the need to embrace human creativity to solve challenges has never been more important.
The future of work will be significantly impacted by AI, and presents significant opportunities and questions for marketing leaders.
Learn how to harness the power of cutting-edge AI tools and techniques to create powerful, data-driven marketing plans that resonate with your audience.
Enroll anytime in our flexible, on-demand course to master essential marketing metrics and drive economic impact in today's fast-paced business environment.
Influencer Marketing has experienced staggering growth over the past five years. Learn how to develop an impactful Influencer Marketing Strategy, along with some tips and tricks to get the most out of each post.
The stronger our presentation skills, the greater our success in delivering messages to our friends, colleagues, and clients.
The irony in this time of transformative digitalization is that the written word is more important than ever.
This training provides individuals and teams with a base level of project organization skills, best practices, and program management methods to expertly implement marketing projects and tasks.
From generating hypotheses to developing insights, learn how to use data to improve your campaigns
Experience the essential elements of building a digital marketing strategy plan in the Spring of 2024
Learn how to optimize your website's visibility and drive higher conversion rates to significantly enhance performance and profitability.
Content Marketing answers your audience’s questions, helps you build trust, develops long-term relationships, and improves conversions while generating leads. Is there anything it can’t do? There has never been a better time to invest – learn how to develop and execute a powerful content marketing strategy.
Learn about the Canadian Marketing Code of Ethics & Standards, and the Individual Code of Conduct for Professional Marketers.
An on-demand course designed to introduce new marketers, and those interested in entering the field, to the unique landscape of Canadian Marketing.
Join Richard Toker, Partner at Branderos, as he discusses how to effectively craft, communicate, and execute marketing plans to reach desired outcomes.
In this hands-on session, you will learn which channels are working for you (organic, paid, social, referral, email, etc.), which aren't, and how to make educated decisions around where to allocate your budget.