Developed by marketers for marketers
Join us and learn from marketing experts who offer relevant industry examples with the latest information and best practices. Our online training feature various engagement opportunities designed to illustrate concepts and encourage participation.
Join us at our next CMA Training and expand your marketing knowledge. All training available online.
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion for Marketers: Develop strategies based on fundamental societal values of how DE&I impacts both organizations and marketers in this three-part training series. Enroll in one part or complete all three at a discounted price.
- Fostering Loyalty and Customer Engagement: Explore a variety of opportunities to grow customer loyalty using relevant examples to bring the thinking to life.
- Financial Measurement for Marketers: Identify the key financial statements impacted by marketing as well as the key performance indicators used to assess a company’s financial health.
- Social Media Marketing: Expand your digital success with key strategies for both organic and paid social media campaigns in this two-part training series. Enrol in one part or complete both at a discounted price.
- Communications Writing: Improve your writing techniques and style for effective communication and engagement.
- Paid Acquisition Strategies: Learn how to evaluate and enhance your paid acquisition campaigns including social, search and display, affiliate marketing, and more.
- Making Informed Marketing Decisions: Dissect and gain clarity on past marketing strategies and adopt new processes for decision making.
- Creative Strategic Thinking: Recognize and overcome obstacles to creativity, learn creative tools to help address everyday business challenges.
- CASL Essentials for Marketers: Tackle real-world compliance case studies through an extensive review of CASL rules.
- Content Marketing: Finesse your content marketing campaigns through focused messaging and tactics designed to attract and retain a defined audience.
Ready to register?
Scroll below or search our Event Calendar for the CMA Training that interests you by selecting ‘Learning’. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register.
Interesting in collaborating on a training with us?
Are you a specialized marketing expert interested in sharing your experience and breadth of knowledge? Submit a proposal to us for consideration!Submit Proposal
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
This session provides a foundational understanding of the Facebook & Instagram ad platform, how it works, and what a successful strategy looks like.
It is increasingly difficult to defend the dollars spent in marketing when you aren’t quite sure of the ROI. There has to be a better way. Enter Content Marketing.
A lot of people find writing painful – or at a minimum awkward or uncomfortable. Learn how to make your writing more engaging with a series of methods, tips, and tools.
Learn how to prepare for the marketing planning process
Sales and Marketing have not always seen eye to eye, but one thing leaders agree upon is that alignment is vital to the success of any organization.
Learn how to motivate, persuade and sell
There is an urgent need to address racism and discrimination, this seminar will highlight the role that marketers have in activating and promoting equity