Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to email@example.com no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
- What constitutes ‘being creative’ and how it applies to your business
- How to build creative confidence and your ability to think creatively
- How to recognize and overcome obstacles to creativity
- Creative tools to help address everyday business challenges
- Practical tips to boost your creative thinking powers
- A deeper understanding of creativity and the characteristics of creative people
- Generating, Evaluating, and Nurturing ideas
- Examples and anecdotes from the advertising and brand-building world
- A curated selection of powerful creative thinking tools used by the top agencies
- Practice sessions and relevant real-life case studies
Broadly, everybody who values the power of creative thinking and wants to improve their creative thinking capacity. You may be in a creative industry looking to reinforce mindset and skills, or in an industry where strengthening creative thinking practices are needed to deliver change.
This training is suitable for a wide range of positions from Administrators and Coordinators to Managers, Directors, and Leaders with a minimum of 2-5 years experience.
Peter is a Brand Strategist, a Brand DNA Specialist, an Author and a Speaker. He helps individuals and organizations think and act more creatively to manage change, address business challenges and build stronger brands.
Peter ran advertising agencies for Ogilvy and Leo Burnett, and his last corporate role was as Head of BBDO Asia Pacific – BBDO has been ranked the No.1 Creative agency in the world for the last 13 consecutive years.
He is a co-winner of a Cannes Gold Lion; the Oscars of the advertising world and his book Dim Sum Strategy was recently published by Parafine Press NY.
Speaker, Author and Brand Strategy Consultant
Dolphin Brand Strategy