- How to effectively initiate and plan a marketing project
- How to build a team and foster collaboration and performance
- The approach, tools and techniques for breaking down a project into its logical steps, and scheduling it
- Improved overall know-how for marketing project management
- Techniques to help you become a more effective marketing project manager
- A project management approach for real-world usage as an emergent marketing project management leader and/or team player in your own organization
- Marketing managers and brand managers
- Agency account management professionals
- Brand communications specialists
- Entry to Mid-level managers
*If you have previously attended the Project Management for Marketers training please do not register for this session as the content is very similar.
Partner at Branderos
Richard Toker is a fixture in the Canadian marketing scene. He’s been a leader inside blue-chip advertising agencies and has worked client-side as a Director of Marketing at Rogers.
Richard is a solution focused facilitator, trainer, and marketing consultant. For the past 12 years Richard has worked with a variety of clients to help them make progress with challenging changes and to help develop their management skills. Richard also helped develop content for the Chartered Marketer designation and is on ongoing instructor in the program.
As a boutique agency founder at Branderos, he brings insight in consumer and B2B marketing from experience on brands such as Sheridan Continuing and Professional Studies, Ontario Charitable Gaming Association, Muskoka Steamships & Discovery Centre, the Canadian Marketing Association, Recipe Unlimited (Harvey's & Swiss Chalet), and – previously – American Express, CAA, CBC, HP, IBM, HSBC, Little Caesars, Pitney Bowes, Fuji, Goodyear, Lexus, Bell, Rogers, Telus, Ontario Lottery, Scotiabank and SIR Corp (Jack Astor’s, Scaddabush).
Prior to starting his own business in 2009, Richard was Director, Direct & Digital Marketing at Rogers Communications. And prior to that, Richard spent almost 20 years in the advertising business at Ogilvy & Mather, McCann Erickson, Cossette, Draft, and Bimm.
Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to email@example.com no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
Richard Toker, CM