- How AI impacts your search rankings
- How to use technology to improve your understanding of your site, your competitor’s
sites, and how to use this information to make good decisions
- The latest algorithm updates, what they mean to you, and what you can do about them
- The basics of CRO, and common mistakes to avoid
- The latest SEO best practices
A new way to look at your pages, with actionable templates you can use today.
- How to drive growth, without spending more on paid media.
- An intermediate level of digital marketing and analytics knowledge
- A large site that needs improvement in ranking and / or conversions
- A website redesign on the horizon
Dave Burnett, CM
President AOK Marketing
A regular columnist with The National Post with over 40 columns on subjects ranging from Personal Branding to utilizing AI in our quickly changing landscape, he loves simplifying our complex world.
Today he enjoys spending his time on both sides of the border helping the teams behind the brands understand how marketing, and technology, must work together to win.
Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
Dave Burnett, CM