- The what and the why of content marketing
- The marketing spectrum and what’s changed
- Trends in Content Marketing
- How to create a process and framework for compelling content
- Content Composition & Distribution
- Building your editorial calendar
- Key Performance Indicators
- A true understanding of what content is and what it isn’t
- Knowing how and where content is relevant in the context of an integrated marketing plan
- Understanding how to plan, develop and execute a content marketing program
President & CEO of Church+State
As an agency veteran, digital and direct marketing have been a professional passion of Robin’s for over 20 years. Perhaps her love of ‘accountability’ stemmed from her roots as a U of T graduate with a degree in Legal Ethics. Regardless of where it came from – Robin landed her first agency job in the Integrated Marketing Services division of Leo Burnett and has been hooked in the world of communications and agency management ever since.
Over the past 2 decades, Robin has held a variety of senior management roles at some of the largest advertising networks in the world. Robin has also worked closely with the Canadian Marketing Association for the past 20 years. Originally as the chair of the Direct Marketing Council, Robin has also chaired the Digital Marketing Council, sat on their Board of Directors, and currently teaches their Digital Marketing Course. Most recently, Robin has acted as a Senior Judge for the Annual CMA Awards Show and is a member of the Awards Strategic Advisory Committee.
When she’s not leading clients through business planning and brand activations, you can find her sourcing babysitters to pave the way for future travel expectations and shopping excursions.
Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
President & CEO