- How to prepare for the marketing planning process
- How to do a proper SWOT analysis
- Why it’s important to analyze the competition
- How to distinguish between goals and strategy
- How to develop marketing objectives, strategies & tactics
- How to incorporate AI to enhance the planning process
- Knowledge on how to lead your team to effective development of the marketing plan
- Understanding the differences between objectives, strategies and tactics
- Understanding how the different functional elements of a plan work together
- Knowing how to use the plan as a living document to assess progress and adjust as required
- Understanding how AI can transform the traditional marketing process
- Marketing managers and brand managers
- Agency account managers and supervisors
- Marketing communications specialists
- Mid-level managers
- Technology enthusiasts looking to blend AI with marketing practices
*If you have previously attended the Developing the Marketing Plan training, please do not register for this session as the content is similar.
Partner at Branderos
Richard Toker is a fixture in the Canadian marketing scene. He’s been a leader inside blue-chip advertising agencies and has worked client-side as a Director of Marketing at Rogers.
Richard is a solution focused facilitator, trainer, and marketing consultant. For the past 12 years Richard has worked with a variety of clients to help them make progress with challenging changes and to help develop their management skills. Richard also helped develop content for the Chartered Marketer designation and is on ongoing instructor in the program.
As a boutique agency founder at Branderos he brings insight in consumer and B2B marketing from experience on brands such as Sheridan Continuing and Professional Studies, Ontario Charitable Gaming Association, Muskoka Steamships & Discovery Centre, the Canadian Marketing Association, Recipe Unlimited (Harvey's & Swiss Chalet), and – previously – American Express, CAA, CBC, HP, IBM, HSBC, Little Caesars, Pitney Bowes, Fuji, Goodyear, Lexus, Bell, Rogers, Telus, Ontario Lottery, Scotiabank and SIR Corp (Jack Astor’s, Scaddabush).
Prior to starting his own business in 2009, Richard was Director, Direct & Digital Marketing at Rogers Communications. And prior to that, Richard spent almost 20 years in the advertising business at Ogilvy & Mather, McCann Erickson, Cossette, Draft, and Bimm.
Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to email@example.com no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
Richard Toker, CM