Online Certificate Courses
Earn a CMA Certificate by channelling your focus into one of five specialized areas of marketing.
Spanning ten weeks or less, each CMA Certificate Course offers an interactive learning environment with case studies, video instruction and integrated discussion boards from industry experts and professionals. Develop and practice your newly learnt skills and knowledge with our thorough course work which involves multiple assignments, participation, and a final assessment.
Advance your professional development with any of our CMA Certificates:
- Digital Marketing: Discover the latest trends and best practices in the changing digital landscape from working with influencers to using storytelling to level up your content marketing.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Understand the elements of developing a digital marketing strategy from understanding your ideal customer to setting objectives and implementing an effective strategy.
- Digital Analytics: Strengthen your analytical skills and gain confidence in optimizing marketing investments. Learn how to best apply a measurement model to your online communications.
- Integrated Branding: Craft a strong brand strategy and create impactful marketing communications that align and support your vision while adding value to your organization.
- Marketing Math: Expand your marketing business comprehension and calculate key business metrics to optimize spend and deliver better business results.
In 2022 our CMA Certificate courses begin January 17th, May 9th, September 19th.
Ready to register? Scroll through our events below or search our Event Calendar or see below for the CMA Certificate course that interests you by selecting ‘Learning’. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register.
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
Experience the essential elements of building a digital marketing strategy plan in spring of 2022
Hone your brand strategy to enhance your organization's value with tactical principles and guidelines this spring in 2022
From generating hypotheses to developing insights, learn how to use data to improve your campaigns
Familiarize yourself with the digital marketing landscape and build your capacity to make better business decisions starting spring of 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to spend 4-6 hours per week to complete coursework, but that can vary depending on individual learning styles. Our learners work full-time and still have time to complete the course.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Discontinuation of the Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation
Previously, the CMA offered a Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation which has been discontinued. The designation required the completion of all five certificate courses which we now offer individually. If you previously enrolled in the Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation program, you have until December 31, 2023 to complete any outstanding requirements.