Online Certificate Courses
Enhance Your Career with CMA's Online Certificate Courses
Crafted for ambitious marketers seeking the next tier of professional growth, our online courses provide certifications that are nationally recognized and help you gain relevant skills that showcase your expertise in the dynamic field of marketing.
Explore our courses:
Semester Based Certificate Courses:
Dive into an engaging and structured educational experience with CMA's certificate courses. Starting anew each term, these courses are designed for marketing professionals keen on schedule-driven learning and timely course completion. Within eleven weeks, you'll have access to an industry expert, video instruction, and will be required to complete a series of assignments leading to a final assessment.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Sharpen your tactical edge. This course equips you with vital skills to devise and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies. You'll learn how to pinpoint your perfect customer profile, set clear targets, and execute a highly effective strategy.
- Digital Analytics: Elevate your analytical prowess. Develop a deeper understanding of marketing data, gain confidence in your decisions, and acquire the proficiency to optimize marketing investments effectively. Master the art of applying a measurement model to all your online marketing activities to ensure smarter, data-driven outcomes.
Spring 2024 Term: May 13th, 2024 – July 28th, 2024
Fall 2024 Term: September 23rd, 2024 – December 1st, 2024
On-Demand Certificate Courses:
CMA's on-demand courses embody flexibility at its finest. Start when you're ready, and proceed at your personalized pace that complements your busy life. With no hard deadlines, these comprehensive courses are tailored for a stress-free learning experience, allowing ample time to master marketing skills.
- Introduction to Canadian Marketing: New to marketing or need a refresher? Engage in comprehensive training on core concepts that marketers employ to create value for customers and clients in the Canadian market. You will have a total of 12 weeks to complete the course.
- Generative AI for Marketers: This self-paced course is a must in today’s rapidly changing technological landscape, embrace new technologies and learn how to use them for your advantage.You will have a total of 12 weeks to complete the course.
- Marketing Metrics: Expand your marketing business comprehension and calculate key business metrics to optimize spend and deliver better business results. You will have a total of 12 weeks to complete the course.
- Compliance for Marketers: Explore the rules and regulations that impact marketing activities in Canada to safeguard the customer experience and maintain trust. You will have a total of 4 weeks to complete the course.
Ready to register? Scroll through our events below or search our Event Calendar for the CMA Certificate course that interests you by filtering for 'Onlien Certificate Course' or On-Demand Course'. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register. For any course related questions, reach out to email@example.com
Group rates: CMA offers special rates for groups of 6 or more. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of group rates. Note: for group rates to apply, all registrations must be completed at the same time.
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
This self-paced course is a must in today’s rapidly changing technological landscape.
Enroll anytime in our flexible, on-demand course to master essential marketing metrics and drive economic impact in today's fast-paced business environment.
From generating hypotheses to developing insights, learn how to use data to improve your campaigns
Experience the essential elements of building a digital marketing strategy plan in the Spring of 2024
Learn about the Canadian Marketing Code of Ethics & Standards, and the Individual Code of Conduct for Professional Marketers.
An on-demand course designed to introduce new marketers, and those interested in entering the field, to the unique landscape of Canadian Marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to spend 4-6 hours per week to complete coursework, but that can vary depending on individual learning styles. Our learners work full-time and still have time to complete the course.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Discontinuation of the Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation
Previously, the CMA offered a Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation which has been discontinued. The designation required the completion of all five certificate courses which we now offer individually. If you previously enrolled in the Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation program, you have until December 31, 2023 to complete any outstanding requirements.