Online Certificate Courses
The Canadian Marketing Association provides nationally recognized certifications that you can proudly share to showcase your marketing skills.
Spanning ten weeks or less, each CMA Certificate Course offers an interactive learning environment with case studies, video instruction and integrated discussion boards from industry experts and professionals. Develop and practice your newly learnt skills and knowledge with our thorough course work which involves multiple assignments, participation, and a final assessment.
Explore our courses:
Earn a CMA Certificate by channeling your focus into a specialized area of marketing:
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Get equipped with the skills needed to create and execute successful real-world digital marketing strategies. Define your ideal customer, outline objectives, and execute a highly effective strategy.
- Digital Analytics: Strengthen your analytical skills and gain the confidence in optimizing marketing investments. Learn how to best apply a measurement model to your online communications.
Certificate courses for the Winter 2024 term will begin on Monday, January 22nd, 2024.
Please see our Event Calendar to see which courses will be offered in the upcoming term.
Explore our self-paced courses offered on-demand:
- Introduction to Canadian Marketing: New to marketing or need a refresher? Engage in comprehensive training on core concepts that marketers employ to create value for customers and clients in the Canadian market.
- Compliance for Marketers: Explore the rules and regulations that impact marketing activities in Canada to safeguard the customer experience and maintain trust.
- Marketing Metrics: Expand your marketing business comprehension and calculate key business metrics to optimize spend and deliver better business results.
Ready to register? Scroll through our events below or search our Event Calendar for the CMA Certificate course that interests you by selecting ‘Learning’. Please ensure you have created your MyCMA account and are logged in to successfully register.
Group rates: CMA offers special rates for groups of 6 or more. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of group rates. Note: for group rates to apply, all registrations must be completed at the same time.
UPCOMING EVENTS & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES|
Learn about the Canadian Marketing Code of Ethics & Standards, and the Individual Code of Conduct for Professional Marketers.
An on-demand course designed to introduce new marketers, and those interested in entering the field, to the unique landscape of Canadian Marketing.
Examine the basic formulas and special arithmetic used in marketing-driven companies this. Join us this winter in 2024.
From generating hypotheses to developing insights, learn how to use data to improve your campaigns
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to spend 4-6 hours per week to complete coursework, but that can vary depending on individual learning styles. Our learners work full-time and still have time to complete the course.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Discontinuation of the Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation
Previously, the CMA offered a Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation which has been discontinued. The designation required the completion of all five certificate courses which we now offer individually. If you previously enrolled in the Certified Marketing Specialist (CMS) Designation program, you have until December 31, 2023 to complete any outstanding requirements.