Kickstart Your Marketing Career
Why should you join?
With a post secondary student CMA membership, you will become a part of the Canadian marketing community and gain access to the latest Marketing resources, training courses to boost your resume, best practices and perspectives from Canada's biggest Marketing association. You can connect and network with other students and Marketing professionals to grow your network.
Student Membership Benefits
- Receive member pricing on all events and educational experiences.
- Exclusive networking and career development opportunities with Canada’s top marketers.
- Full access to restricted CMA content such as publications, insights, whitepapers, and proprietary research reports.
- CMA is leading the charge is recognizing marketing as a profession. With the launch of CMA NXT, a student and young marketer support and preparation portal, the CMA is taking the lead in helping to forging a meaningful career path.
- Gain access to our member directory (400+ members).
- Be aware of regulatory requirements and best practices through resources and tools such as the CMA Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice and our compliance and best practices guides.
- Access to several free for member events.
If your school is listed as a CMA member below, registering for MyCMA using your school email address gives you access to all member benefits.
If your school is not listed as a CMA member below, your first step is to register for MyCMA using either your personal or school email address. Once you have registered, look for the "Membership" area on your MyCMA dashboard where you will be able to apply for a student membership.
CMA MEMBER POST-SECONDARY INSTITUTIONS
- Centennial College
- Conestoga College
- Confederation College
- Fanshawe College
- George Brown College - Centre for Business
- Gustavson School of Business | University of Victoria
- Havergal College
- Holland College
- Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning The Business School
- Ivey Business School
- Langara College
- McMaster University
- New Brunswick Community College
- OCAD University
- Osgoode Professional Development, York University
- Rotman Commerce, University of Toronto
- SAIT | Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Schulich School of Business - York University
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College
- Smith School of Business- Queen's University
- University of New Brunswick
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- University of Manitoba
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- University of the Fraser Valley