Our effort to help in the pandemicThe CMA continues to support our marketing colleagues who are facing difficult times during the pandemic as well as offering help to the broader CMA community.
For marketers facing pandemic-related unemployment
For any marketer who has been laid off by a CMA member organization as a result of the pandemic, we are providing complimentary member benefits until June 30, 2021, including:
- Member rates for all programs, including events that are free for members.
- Free access to the CMA Event Series and Exclusive Experiences.
- Complimentary seminars and workshops.
- The ability to attend sessions of our virtual CMA Café, presented by Mastercard.
For the broader CMA community
For members of the broader CMA community, we have put the following supports in place:
- Employees of CMA member organizations can register for free for our popular Event Series.
- Our CMA NXT career development platform is free for all marketing professionals.
In spring 2020, we offered other benefits to our members including:
- Inviting each CMA member organization to make one Awards submission at no charge.
- Providing complimentary admission into spring certificate courses for learners currently registered in the Chartered Marketer program.