- A deeper understanding of creativity and the characteristics of creative people
- Generating, Evaluating, and Nurturing ideas
- Examples and anecdotes from the advertising and brand-building world
- A curated selection of powerful creative thinking tools used by the top agencies
- Practice sessions and relevant real-life case studies
- What constitutes ‘being creative’ and how it applies to your business
- To build creative confidence and your ability to think creatively
- Recognize and overcome obstacles to creativity
- Creative tools to help address everyday business challenges
- Practical tips to boost your creative thinking powers
Broadly, everybody who values the power of creative thinking and wants to improve their creative thinking capacity. You may be in a creative industry looking to reinforce mindset and skills, or in an industry where strengthening creative thinking practices are needed to deliver change.
This seminar is suitable for a wide range of positions from Administrators and Co-ordinators to Managers, Directors and Leaders with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in business.
Peter is a Professional Speaker, a Brand-Building Specialist and an Author. He helps individuals and organizations think and act more creatively to manage change, address business challenges and build stronger brands.
Peter ran advertising agencies for Ogilvy and Leo Burnett, and his last corporate role was as Head of BBDO Asia Pacific – BBDO has been the No.1 Creative agency in the world for the last 13 consecutive years.
He is a co-winner of a Cannes Gold Lion, the Oscars of the advertising world and his book Dim Sum Strategy was recently published by Parafine Press NY.
Speaker, Author and Brand Strategy Consultant
Dolphin Brand Strategy