- How to prepare for the marketing planning process
- How to do a proper SWOT analysis
- Why it’s important to analyze the competition
- How to distinguish between goals and strategy
- How to develop marketing objectives, strategies & tactics
You Will Benefit From:
- Knowledge on how to lead your team to effective development of the marketing plan
- Understanding the differences between objectives, strategies and tactics
- Understanding how the different functional elements of a plan work together
- Knowing how to use the plan as a living document to assess progress and adjust as required
- Marketing managers and brand managers
- Agency account managers and supervisors
- Marketing communications specialists
- Mid-level managers
Rich Content & Partner at Branderos
Richard Toker is a fixture in the Canadian marketing scene. He’s been a leader inside blue-chip advertising agencies and he worked client-side as a Director of Marketing at Rogers.
Richard is a solution focused facilitator, trainer, and marketing consultant. For the past ten years Richard has worked with a variety of clients to help them make progress with challenging changes and to help develop their management skills.
As a boutique agency founder at Branderos he brings insight in consumer and B2B marketing from experience on brands such as Recipe Unlimited (East Side Mario's, Harvey's, Kelsey’s, Milestones & Swiss Chalet), American Express, CAA, CBC, HP, IBM, HSBC, Pitney Bowes, Fuji, Goodyear, Lexus, Bell, Rogers, Telus, Ontario Lottery, Scotiabank and SIR Corp (Canyon Creek, Jack Astor’s, Scaddabush).
Prior to starting his own practice in 2008, Richard was Director, Direct & Digital Marketing at Rogers Communications. And prior to that, Richard spent almost 20 years in the advertising business at Ogilvy & Mather, McCann Erickson, Cossette, Draft, and Bimm.
Please direct questions to email@example.com
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
Richard Toker, CM