- Delivery tips for virtual and in-person presentations
- Rapport and trust-building through various exercises
- How to keep presentations simple so that they’re interesting, insightful, and helpful
- Tools for building trust and maintaining audience engagement
- Having the ability to deliver a concise message
- Increased confidence in front of an audience and passionate for your presentation materials
- A variety of tactics you can implement for successful presentations
Anyone who plans to, or currently facilitates business presentations*, looking to learn and develop new skills.
*A business presentation can include - but isn't limited to - a sales, internal/team, or educational presentation. This course is for any level presenter, beginner to expert. This is not a seminar on PowerPoint or how to build a visual presentation. Attendees are not expected to prepare anything in advance of the seminar. Please note, this will be an interactive workshop.
Since 2007, Max has been the leading salesperson with three different companies, has led and delivered over a thousand speaking engagements, and has held roles in the worlds of manufacturing, health-food, non-profit, and film.
Max's success is rooted in his belief that the better we communicate, the more value we bring to other people's lives. This begins and ends with taking a genuine interest in others.
In 2017, Max launched Potato Chip Communications, a company dedicated to helping people become more confident and engaging communicators.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague
Potato Chip Communications