At the end of participating in this course, you should be able to:
- Explain and demonstrate the value of marketing across multiple industries within the Canadian context.
- Confidently assess, understand, and target the marketplace.
- Understand the process of value creation and communication in addition to pricing concepts and strategies.
- Connect foundational marketing concepts to the global environment and socially responsible marketing.
- Canadian Content Published in 2021
- Interactive Textbook
- Real Marketer Profiles
- Anywhere and anytime access
- Flexible to suit your schedule
- No travelling
- Online Certificate awarded upon successful completion of course requirements
This course is designed with those new to the Canadian Marketing industry in mind. There are no pre-requisites to enter this course. All coursework must be completed to receive credit for achievement. Coursework includes 6 module quizzes and a final assessment. Students must achieve a minimum of 50% on the final assessment and an overall grade of 60% to pass the course.
Module 1 – Assessing the Marketplace
- Understanding Marketing Fundamentals
- Developing Marketing Strategies and a Marketing Plan
Module 2 Understanding the Marketplace
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Evaluating and understanding Consumer Behaviour
Module 3 – Targeting the Marketplace
- Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Conducting Marketing Research
Module 4 – Value Creation
- Developing New Products
- Product, Branding, and Packaging Decisions
Module 5 – Value Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Advertising, Sales Promotions, and Personal Selling
Module 6 – Marketing in the Global Environment
- Global Marketing
- Ethics and Socially Responsible Marketing