- Essential components of a loyalty program
- 5 trends that are shaping the future of loyalty
- The business case for personalization
- How AI can be applied to customer loyalty
- Examples of AI usage in personalization
- A framework of successful loyalty programs
- Understanding of the importance of AI in future-proofing loyalty programs
- Hands-on activities and case study examples to demonstrate real-world applications of AI in loyalty
- Senior marketing and loyalty leaders
- Marketing and loyalty practitioners
Lia Grimberg, Principal of Radicle Loyalty
Lia Grimberg is the Principal of Radicle Loyalty, a personalization and loyalty consulting firm. Radicle Loyalty helps you find the root of the issue, the radicle. We analyze your data, gather insights, and use it to personalize your communications with your customers. Radicle Loyalty creates marketing strategies and designs loyalty programs to correct customer behaviour and drive emotional loyalty.
With 20+ years in loyalty both as a practitioner and a consultant, Lia honed her loyalty and marketing skills during her corporate career at companies such as The Bay, Loblaw, LoyaltyOne, The Home Depot, and American Express.
Lia holds an MBA from The Schulich School of Business at York University.
Cancellation or transfer of registration must be received by e-mail to email@example.com no later than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the training to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days prior to the training date. If you registered for a training but are unable to attend, substitutions* are welcome any time prior to the original registration training date at no extra cost.
*Substitutions refer to the transfer of a registration from one individual to a colleague