Media Advisory: How technology is transforming the future of marketing
Prominent thought leaders unveil ways to plan for the future while executing on today’s business needs
Toronto, ON – (June 2, 2023) – The Canadian Marketing Association’s upcoming event will help marketers navigate the dizzying evolution of technology.Keynote speaker Raja Rajamannar, author of Quantum Marketing: Mastering The New Marketing Mindset For Tomorrow’s Consumers and one of Forbes’ World’s Most Influential CMOs, will speak about marketing in a multisensory world, including how brands cut through the clutter and connect with consumers in memorable ways.
CMAfutureproof, presented by Omnicom Media Group will feature industry experts discussing:
- What’s next for technology and how to plan for the future while still executing on today’s business needs,
- How to deliver impactful results in the changing marketing landscape,
- The way shifting algorithms, ChatGPT, the Metaverse, and new technology will transform the customer experience, and
- Balancing personalization with privacy protection
When: Tuesday June 6, 2023, 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Where: Toronto Public Library, 789 Yonge Street, Appel Salon Room. Attendees can also join virtually.
- Alison Simpson, CEO & President, Canadian Marketing Association
- Basil Hatto, SVP Product and Growth, Neil Patel Digital Canada
- Brandon Moonrei, Director of DSP Partnerships & Client Strategy, Bell Media
- Chris Williams, CMO, Arima Data
- Erin Kelly, President & CEO, Advanced Symbolics Inc
- Jon Erlichman, Anchor, BNN Bloomberg
- Lynne Piette, Director, Marketing, Volkswagen Canada
- Satya Menon, Head of Connected Solutions, Kantar
- Sean Stanleigh, Head of Globe Content Studio, The Globe and Mail
- Shane Cameron, Chief Strategy Officer, Omnicom Media Group
- Rebecca Shropshire, SVP of Commercial Operations, MiQ
About the Canadian Marketing Association
The CMA is the voice of marketing in Canada and our purpose is to champion marketing’s powerful impact. We are the catalyst to help Canada’s marketers thrive today, while building the marketing mindset and environment of tomorrow.
We provide opportunities for our members from coast to coast to develop professionally, to contribute to marketing thought leadership, to build strong networks, and to strengthen the regulatory climate for business success. Our Chartered Marketer (CM) designation signifies that recipients are highly qualified and up to date with best practices, as reflected in the Canadian Marketing Code of Ethics and Standards. We represent virtually all of Canada's major business sectors, and all marketing disciplines, channels and technologies. Our Consumer Centre helps Canadians better understand their rights and obligations. For more information, visit thecma.ca.
To register or for more information:
Nathaniel Glassman (email@example.com / 416-998-2258)